Dominica cars for sale, Dominica 4×4 pick-up for sale, Dominica SUV for sale at Australia, Thailand, UK and Dubai top new used car dealer and exporter
Information about Dominica
Although usually classified as one of the Windward Islands, Dominica, located between Guadeloupe to the N and Martinique to the S, marks the midpoint of the Lesser Antilles. To the E lies the Atlantic Ocean, to the W the Caribbean Sea. The island has an area of 754 sq km (291 sq mi) and is 47 km (29 mi) long by 26 km (16 mi) wide, with a coastline of 148 km (92 mi). Comparatively, the area occupied by Dominica is slightly more than four times the size of Washington, D.C.
Dominicans love their cars
Dominicans love their cars, 4×4 pick-up trucks, 4×4 SUVs. They want them to be of highest quality but are always on the look out for Dominica Cars For Sale and Dominica 4×4 Pick-up trucks for sale and Dominica SUV for sale. Most buyers will buy in the local market as they can touch and feel the vehicle and have it right away if they like a particular car or pickup. Many dealers in Dominica offer cars, luxury cars, pick-up truck or SUVs on sale so there is always a car to be found in a person’s budget.
For those who want greater selection and greater savings you can take the middleman from the equation and buy directly and buy from Jim Autos directly. One email at firstname.lastname@example.org gives you access to their Thailand office, England United Kingdom office, Australia office and Dubai office. You can purchase not only top quality brand new 2017 2018 Thailand vehicles, UK vehicles, Australia vehicles and Japanese vehicles but also used vehicles of all kinds. Our used cars, pickups, suvs, luxury vehicles, vans, trucks, buses and machinery are handpicked by our experts for their quality and value.
For those looking for Dominica cars for sale have to just go to their computer and a quick email will give them access to world’s best auto dealer where all car models are on sale. There are no sale games. You get haggle-free and hassle-free low price that you can take to the bank.
Buying Dominica Cars for Sale from outside Dominica
Wow! What a concept. If you want a real sale then you have no choice but to go to a global dealership which can get you rock-bottom prices on over hundreds of models from over 30 brand names so whether you are looking for Used Toyota, Used Mitsubishi, Used Mazda, Used Nissan, Used Lexus, Used Infiniti, Used Hyundai, Used Isuzu, Used Chevy, Used Kia, Used Porsche, Used Mercedes-Benz, Used Honda, Used Land Rover, Used Saab, Used Peugeot, Used Jaguar, Used Hummer, Used Volvo or any other brand of your used vehicle Jim is the best choice.
New 2017 2018 Dominica Cars For Sale
If you are looking for brand new 2017 2018 vehicles then Jim global is once again the best choice. Whether you are looking for New Toyota, New Mitsubishi, New Mazda, New Nissan, New Lexus, New Infiniti, New Hyundai, New Isuzu, New Chevy, New Kia, New Porsche, New Mercedes-Benz, New Honda, New Land Rover, New Saab, New Peugeot, New Jaguar, New Hummer or New Volvo then they are available at Jim global branches.
New and Used pick-up Trucks for Sale in Dominica
If you want to import diesel pick-up trucks then Jim is world’s top exporter of diesel pick-up trucks to Dominica. Our biggest export is Toyota Hi Lux Vigo followed by Toyota Fortuner SUV, Nissan Navara, Mazda BT-50, Mitsubishi L200 Triton. We also export fair amount of new and luxury cars, vans, commercial trucks and machinery to Dominica.
Shipping Ports :-
Major destination port in Dominica for used vehicle importation is Roseau.
Right-hand side :-
As the traffic moves on the left side of the road on Dominica; consequently, car steering wheels are located on the right hand side of the vehicle.
Duty and Taxes on used vehicle imported :-
- Import Duty- 40% of the customs value.
- Customs Service Charge (CSC) – 3% of the customs value.
- Environmental Surcharges- $3,000.00 per unit on motor vehicles manufactured five years or more, otherwise 1% of the customs value for vehicles manufactured less than five years.
- Excise Tax- 28% of the customs value plus the import duty plus the customs service charge.
*Exemption is given on vehicles purchased by Diplomats.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) – 15% on customs value plus import duty plus customs service charge plus the excise tax.
- Registration and proof of ownership.
Documents required for Customs clearance :-
- Original Certificate of title and registration
- Original purchase or Commercial Invoice
- Original Bill Of Lading (BOL)
- Original driver’s license
- Bill of Sale
- Foreign Registration papers
- Export documents
- Insurance Policy
- Police Certificate of Registration
- Dominican consular invoice, stamped by the Dominican consulate
Returning Residents :-
A person shall be deemed to be a returning resident if they have returned for permanent residence, have attained the age of 18 years and is a citizen of Dominica by birth. The returning resident must prove prior ownership of the vehicle country of residence upon their importation into Dominica. Receipts and invoices for the vehicle should be made available upon request by the Customs Officer. The vehicle must be imported from the country where the applicant resided continuously for the past seven years immediately before returning to Dominica. Only one member of a family returning home will be eligible.
Duties and Taxes in Dominica :-
Excise Tax- 28%
Customs Service Charge-3%
Environmental Surcharge :-
- $3000 is applicable if the vehicle is 5 years or older
- 1% if the vehicle is less than 5 years old.
Returning Resident should abide by following condition :-
- The Returning Resident will be required to enter into an agreement with the Comptroller of Customs.
- It is not allowed to sell, trade, give away, or otherwise dispose of the vehicle within a period of five years without paying necessary duties.
- It is allowed to sell the vehicle after five years without the payment of customs duties. However, approval of the Minister for Finance after consultation with the Comptroller of Customs is required.
- If the returnee leaves the country for a period less than six months then the Comptroller of Customs must be informed of the custody of the vehicle.
- In case the returnee leaves Dominica for a continuous period of over six months, then all applicable duties will be immediately paid in full. The exemption is given on special circumstances as determined by the Financial Secretary.
Note- If any term of the agreement is violated then the Comptroller reserves the right to seize the said vehicle as being liable to fined pending payment of the applicable duties in full. The Comptroller also reserves the right to sell the vehicle by public auction after a period of two months from the date of seizure.