Lexus LX-570 is available in Right hand drive from Jim Autos Australia and in Left Hand Drive from Jim Autos Dubai and Jim Autos United States.
The LX 570 has been designed to conquer both urban and outback terrain with ease, without sacrificing the luxury you would expect from Lexus. It is available in 5700 cc V8 Petrol Gasoline.
Armed with a potent 5.7 litre V8 Petrol Engine, The LX is built to conquer both urban and outback jungles in style and comfort.
- 5.7-LITER V8
- Engineered with the largest engine of any Lexus vehicle, the 2017 LX boasts a 5.7-liter V8 loaded with Variable Valve Timing with intelligence, an advanced eight-speed paddle-shift transmission and improved acceleration.
- ADAPTIVE VARIABLE SUSPENSION
- Let the suspension vary with your mood. With a turn of a dial, AVS monitors and adjusts the electronically controlled shock absorber settings at each wheel depending on road surface, vehicle speed, Drive Mode Select position and your driving style.
- TOWING CAPABILITY
- Creating an impressive 403 lb-ft of torque,* 90% of which is available at a low 2,200 rpm for optimal acceleration and response regardless of payload, the LX is loaded with towing possibilities. And, to help you travel from driveway to slipway with confidence, Trailer Sway Control can detect and help suppress unwanted trailer movement caused by wind, bumpy roads and even steering operation. For added convenience, a trailer ball and ball mount are also offered.
Lexus LX-570 Colors
Lexus LX-570 is available in following colors: Starlight Black, Pearl White, Metallic Silk, Classic Black, Mercury Grey, Titanium and Deep Blue.
- 5.7 litre V8 engine with 270kW of power and 530Nm of Torque
- Full-time 4WD system with TORSEN® Limited-Slip Centre Differential
- Active Traction Control
- 5 speed CRAWL Control14 with Off-Road Turn Assist
- Multi Terrain Select
- 3,500 kg towing capacity15
LX 570 comes as standard with an expanded set of standard safety features including the recently released Lexus Safety System+.
LX-570 Enhancement Pack
THE UNSTOPPABLE LX
- PREMIUM TRIPLE-BEAM LED HEADLAMPS
- Making a statement before you even arrive, available full-LED headlamps feature a three-projector design that creates an eye-catching L shape. Adding to this brilliant design, the headlamps also have LED side turn signals.
- LED REAR COMBINATION LAMPS
- Taking the exterior design to the next level, the LED taillamps give the rear a dramatic sense of depth with a futuristic dot pattern, and create a bold presence while consuming less power for greater efficiency. LED taillamps also last longer and illuminate faster than conventional bulbs, possibly giving drivers behind you more time to react to the brake lamps.
OFF-ROAD WARRIORThe LX rewards those who crave supreme power, on and off the asphalt. A lockable center differential and two-speed transfer case give the LX an off-road* advantage as technologies like Crawl Control with Turn Assist, four-wheel Active Traction Control and Multi-Terrain Select deliver intelligent performance.
- CRAWL CONTROL
- Activated with the press of a button, Crawl Control is designed to automatically maintain an optimal slow and steady pace over challenging terrain. A new Turn Assist feature can also tighten your turning circle by adding brake force to the inside rear wheel.
- ACTIVE HEIGHT CONTROL
- The Active Height Control system and Adaptive Variable Suspension system combine to automatically raise the vehicle’s height by up to three inches and allow greater wheel articulation and control to better accommodate rough conditions.
- MULTI-TERRAIN SELECT
- The Multi-Terrain Select system helps drivers stay secure, no matter the landscape. Adjust the amount of traction and response by choosing from five different types of terrain (Rock, Rock & Dirt, Mogul, Loose Rock, or Mud & Sand).
- VARIABLE GEAR-RATIO STEERING
- Variable Gear-Ratio Steering automatically adjusts the steering angle and response of the front wheels for easier low-speed maneuvering and increased high-speed responsiveness and control.
AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENTStunning features, like the illuminated center console with black-panel technology, a 12.3-inch multimedia display, and an available full-color Heads-Up Display, put the world at your fingertips.
- ILLUMINATED CONSOLE
- To experience the next era of intuitive design, just push a button. The 2017 LX features a breathtaking work of technology. With a single touch, the center console comes to life. Commands are revealed from the sleek, modern lines of the deep black finish to create an atmosphere that’s as elevated as it is advanced.
- 12.3-INCH MULTIMEDIA DISPLAY
- The industry’s first 12.3-inch high-resolution split-screen multimedia display gives you the ability to see and do more. Providing immediate, simultaneous access to audio or climate controls and various systems including Navigation,* 3-D city views, and simulated views of approaching highway junctions, it displays the current speed limit and can automatically identify nearby gas stations if you begin to run low on fuel. the new display offers a full-screen map for added convenience. The system also greets you with a customizable image when the ignition button is pressed. The voice-activated Navigation System can map millions of points of interest across the country and can display information in English, French and Spanish. And, in addition to offering up-to-date traffic and weather information,
- COLOR MULTI-INFORMATION DISPLAY
- The full-color display within the gauge cluster allows you to quickly and easily read data. In addition to providing basics like drive mode, gear position and odometer information, this in-dash display offers performance and safety information such as Multi-Terrain Select, Crawl Control and Lane Departure Alert, as well as multimedia linkage with incoming calls, song titles and more.
- COLOR HEADS-UP DISPLAY
- The available full-color Heads-Up Display can project key information like audio, speed, your current gear and RPM onto the windshield. It can also project an ECO indicator to help you drive in the most fuel-efficient way possible. Display information can also be adjusted to different heights.
SPACE EXPLORATIONExperience luxurious eight-seat supremacy with the LX. Expansive cabin space accommodates customizable seating and ample cargo space, including power-sliding 60/40-split middle-row seating with a 40/20/40-split seatback, plus a power-folding, 50/50-split third-row seat.
LEXUS SAFETY SYSTEM+
SAFETY IN NUMBERSThe most comprehensive safety system ever offered on the LX, Lexus Safety System+is designed to help pave the way to a world with fewer collisions and better-informed drivers. An integrated suite of advanced safety systems employs top-edge technology designed to help maintain preset distances between vehicles and alert drivers of potential collisions, under certain conditions.
- PRE-COLLISION SYSTEM WITH PEDESTRIAN DETECTION
- The Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection is engineered to detect vehicles in the Lexus’ path under certain conditions. Should the system determine a frontal collision is imminent, it’s designed to automatically prepare Brake Assist for increased brake force, is able to automatically begin braking before impact, and can even brake the vehicle to a stop at speeds above 6 mph.
- ALL-SPEED DYNAMIC RADAR CRUISE CONTROL
- To help you maintain a preset following distance from the vehicle ahead, All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control uses radar technology to sense the speed of any vehicles in front of you. If you get too close to the vehicle ahead, it can automatically reduce your Lexus’ speed–even to a complete stop–at speeds of up to 24 mph. And, as soon as the road ahead clears, the vehicle returns to its preset speed.
- INTELLIGENT HIGH-BEAM HEADLAMPS
- To help provide added visibility, intelligent high-beam headlamps offer added illumination when the road ahead is clear and temporarily switch to low-beam when they sense another vehicle ahead.
- LANE DEPARTURE ALERT
- Lane Departure Alert uses a camera to monitor visible lane markings, and is designed to warn you if you are drifting so that you can steer back into the lane.
ENTERTAIN THE POSSIBILITIESOffering an exclusive Mark Levinson® audio system* and an available dual wide-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System,* the LX brings everything to life.
- MARK LEVINSON REFERENCE SURROUND SOUND AUDIO SYSTEM
- Immerse yourself in concert-hall sound with the available 19-speaker, 7.1-channel Mark Levinson Reference Surround Sound Audio System. Lexus and Mark Levinson engineers collaborated to plan, develop and place every component so that even the spatial positioning of individual instruments may be discerned.
- DUAL-SCREEN REAR-SEAT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
- The available dual-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System* enables two video sources to be viewed at the same time on LCD screens behind the front headrests. Using a single remote control, one can be used as a DVD/CD player, for instance, and the other as a game console or audio player via HDMI input. For your convenience, a wireless remote, wireless headphones* and a two-prong AC power outlet are also included.
ADVANCED MULTI-VIEW TECHNOLOGIES
THE EYE IN THE SKYHigh-resolution cameras mounted on the front, sides and rear give drivers a bird’s-eye view of the near environment as on-screen guides help assist with parking and tight maneuvering, especially during demanding off-road* excursions.
- PANORAMIC VIEW MONITOR
- Designed to help drivers avoid potential obstacles and assist with parking, the new Panoramic View Monitor uses four high-resolution cameras to create a composite image of the vehicle’s near surroundings, available in Moving View and See-Through View. Pair with Backup View or Wide Back View to assist with parking and maneuvering in hard-to-see areas in real time.
- MULTI-TERRAIN MONITOR
- Take safety and security off-road* with the Multi-Terrain Monitor. Paired with the Panoramic View Monitor and harnessing the added visibility of an under-floor camera, the Multi–Terrain Monitor can check terrain and tire location underneath the LX during demanding off-road excursions. Displaying dynamic information like tilt gauge and wheelspin, the Multi-Terrain Monitor pairs with Multi-Terrain Select to keep drivers informed of off-road conditions and the vehicle’s immediate surroundings.
- BACKUP CAMERA WITH DYNAMIC GRIDLINES
- When you put the vehicle in reverse, the view from the backup camera is displayed on the multimedia display in full color with dynamic gridlines to assist you with parking and other maneuvers.
INNER SANCTUMTrue comfort means complete customization. 2017 sees the most luxurious LX yet.
- HEATED AND VENTILATED SEATING
- In warmer weather, front-seat passengers can select from three settings to have fans inside the seatbacks and cushions circulate air through perforations in the leather trim. On cold days, the front seatbacks and lower seat cushions can be heated to one of three levels, and the outboard rear seats can also be heated. Choose the Luxury Package for heated and ventilated second-row seats.
- HEATED WOOD- AND LEATHER-TRIMMED STEERING WHEEL
- Located where your hands naturally rest, an available heating element continually monitors and adjusts the heating levels to maintain a set temperature.
- CLIMATE CONCIERGE
- When the LX is equipped with the Luxury Package, the available Climate Concierge automatically monitors the temperature of all four climate zones and adjusts the ventilation system accordingly. The Climate Concierge also adjusts the temperature of the front- and second-row seats and the available heated steering wheel, so that all zones achieve their preset level of comfort as quickly as possible.
- FOUR-ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL
- With 28 vents throughout the cabin, the LX features a standard four-zone climate-control system that allows you and your passengers to select ideal temperature settings. To help keep the air pure, an air filter helps to remove allergens and dust, and a smog sensor can automatically activate the recirculation mode.
- AMBIENT LED LIGHTING
- Adding intrigue to the design of the interior, ambient lighting dims or brightens based on whether the vehicle is moving or parked. Welcome lighting illuminates the moment the doors unlock, and running boards boast built-in courtesy lights and illuminated door-sill scuff plates.
CRAFTED TO CAPTIVATEFrom hand-stitched leather-trimmed seating to hand-carved wood accents, the LX offers raw power in a very civilized manner.
- ARTISAN-CRAFTED WOOD TRIM
- Unlike anything else in the world, the stunning design of the available Linear Dark Mocha and Linear Espresso steering wheel and matching trim combines the organic feel of natural wood with a layered look that evokes modern art. The result of 67 steps of craftsmanship over 38 days, the wheel is formed from many layers of thinly cut wood, bonded together and meticulously shaped and buffed to align with the look of the wood on the instrument panel.
- SEMI-ANILINE LEATHER
- This available, extremely soft leather is dyed all the way through, unlike leathers with conventional surface dyes. Accordingly, a higher grade of leather must be used, since imperfections cannot be hidden.
FULL-TIME FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE
COMMAND. CONTROL. CONQUER.
Full-time four-wheel drive with four-wheel Active Traction Control automatically responds to changes in road conditions, sending power to the wheels that can handle the engine’s prodigious output—with no extra effort from the driver.